marți, 7 iunie 2011

Threadless Slogans

Featuring:
Paper Planes are Sheets of Paper Having Afterlife Fun.

Do you have problems in choosing a good tuxedo? Ask the penguins... they wear them all day long.

1. The Werewolves council councludes: Vampires are nothin but suckers
2. Ever since I'm growing up things get smaller and smaller
3. R2D2 and C-3PO are crazy about U2 and UB40
4. I'm malicious and vicious and my minions are fond of my pink pony
5. Some F words are Freaking Fantastic For Fighting Fire
6. Sick and ye shall find tea
7. Friday: Feel free to feel free
8. Bird (class Aves) Egg-laying. Special ability: tweets super fast!
9. Daydreaming during the night beats dreaming during the day
10. The More I Grow Up, The Smaller Everything Else Gets
11. Preparing my wish list for the next star shower
12. Blueberries, Best Taken When Feeling Blue
13 Stars! Cute Fluorescent Thingies Hanging In Kids Rooms
14. Avast Ye! Hand Me My Jolly Roger Hat or Ye Dance the Hempen Jig!
15. Dreaming: the act of having fun during sleep
16. No Scuba Suits Needed When Sleeping With the Fishes
17. Have a Light? I Miss My Shadow!
18. Dice: rolling since 3000 B.C.
19. It was like WEEE and than came a ZBAANG and I was like AUUCH
20. BLUE Results from a B(ee) that Sticks in Glue
21. Exams: Always Bring your Umbrella; Thinking Clouds are All Over
22. Penguins Are #1 Smoking Consultants
23. V. Empire: Thats's How are Called Empires Ruled by a Vampire
24. Pilot ability: Landing on water. Farmer ability: Watering land.

Niciun comentariu: